Friday, February 03, 2006

A Very Kinky Girl

The first time I had sex after The Husband moved out, I took it in the ass four times in five hours, mostly without any lube. I was aching to hurt; I was aching for even the tiniest bit of kink.

See, I am Kinky. I'm not talking about "spicing things up" with the occassional silk scarf blindfold or a little spanking; I'm talking about whips, flogs, clamps, clothespins, rope, leather, play peircing, electrosex, strap-ons, etc. I'm talking about being used like a whore, and hurt hurt hurt until I'm a whimpering, sobbing, puddle-of-girl curled on the floor. Kink is my sexuality, like how some people are Queer and others are Straight - I am Kinky. I will try almost anything at least twice, just to make sure if I like it or not. For me, even "regular" sex contains biting, spitting, choking, scratching, hair pulling, and name calling; kink happens when the toys come out to play, and when one participant enacts the role of submissive and the other Dominant.

The Husband was very vanilla (i.e. not kinky, at all): not even anal sex. He knew I was kinky before we married (at first he teased me about it, and later on he ridiculed me for it). I gave up being kinky for him and had "normal" sex for a long time. I'd still enjoy sex, and still come, but something was missing. Eventually I became frigid, from the tumultuous nature of the relationship and probably partly from the neglect of my sexuality; this sexual dysfunction was horrifying to me: I was always highly sexual with a very active libido and it was a true loss of self to be cut off from that.

When The Husband moved out, I decided to make kink the focus of my sex life, using kink to regain my sexual self and rediscover the beauty of my cunt. It's worked pretty damn well. My libido is back, in full force, and lifelong friends have commented that I'm once again like I was before the marriage: always thinking about sex, regularly talking about sex, and ready to fuck at any time. When I wake up, I want to fuck; when I come home from work, I want to fuck; before I go to bed, I want to fuck; right now, I want to fuck. For me, sex is the antedote: for headaches, bodily pains, fatigue, depression, hunger, anxiety, or stress. That had been missing in my marriage, and when it ended I really made up for lost time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home