Thursday, January 04, 2007

Pussy Hounds

Went on one date with a heavily tattooed guy with a sweet face and an adorable Pit Bull. He gave great head: long and slow with the lower half of his face right up in there. His nose rubbing my clit while he tongued my hole, with his goatee tickling my asshole. Otherwise, not terribly memorable. Afterwards, he emailed repeatedly and I finally had to tell him that I didn't think there was enough chemistry to see him again. There really wasn't. Plus, he lives kinda far. Plus, the whole email harrassing turned me off.

Spent the night with an older Led Zeppelin fan. He also enjoyed getting his face all in there, even his eyes and eyebrows. It was so good trapping his head between my thighs and smothering him in my cunt. Drunk, I passed on out on his couch and then crawled into his bed the next morning. He was out like a light but his cock fully responded to some simple touches. I climbed on and rode him, with him waking up just enough to suck my tits and put his arms around my waist. Came, rolled off him, dozed, and did it all again before finally getting dressed and leaving with him still asleep. It was so nice to just get myself off and not make any effort to please the other person.

They were both Pussy Hounds: love love love to give oral and fascinated by pussy. They will bury their faces in a woman, smear her everywhere, lick up every last drop, and - specifically - after she comes they will sit back and stare at the pussy, touching it gently, pulling back the lips, examining it. That's what really signifies a guy is a Pussy Hound, that post-orgasm exam.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more postings?? :( That makes sad.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that's right.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please start posting again!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home