Monday, December 18, 2006

Double Duty

Spent two nights in a row with The Captain last week, and we've moved from just rough sex into more S&M.

The first night, he started things off with a good, long flogging while I was bent over his bed. Full, hard thudding blows, and wrist-flicking strikes that sting. Hitting my back, shoulders, arms, thighs, calves, and of course my ass. My ass, my ass, my ass, until it was burning and hot. Attacking my palms and the bottoms of my feet until I was begging him to stop. Beating me until I was pressing my face into his mattress, inhaling the smell of him, and sobbing. For an hour, until I finally stood up, arms and legs shaking, and said, "please, please, no." Then he came up behind me, put his arms around me, and kissed the tears running across my cheeks and neck. And then, of course, fucking me until my eyes rolled back in my head. Fucking me in the ass so good it felt the top of my skull was going to blow off.

Later that same night, he flogged me again. Harder, mostly on my ass, while I was lying on the bed on my stomach. I was already so sore, and he did it hard enough and long enough that I started to zone out from the pain. The endorphins kicked in so much that I got drowsy and almost nodded off. So relaxed and so happy.

The next night, he flogged me even worse (because I'd asked him to). Again, bent over his bed, I was screaming into his mattress at the top of my lungs. Now, knowing my body better and how it can take a flogging, what kind of strikes don't bother me too bad and which ones I can barely tolerate (the flicking, stinging ones), he was able to really hurt me. Again he held me, from behind, when I'd had enough, then pushed me on the bed, on my knees, and fucked me while I was still weeping and shaking.

I slept over that night. We joked around, talked, and laughed a lot before going to bed. I nestled against him, with him arm around me, while sleeping. The next morning his alarm went off and while still half-asleep I felt him reach over, turn off the alarm, turn back and lean over me for a few seconds. Then he kissed me carefully on the lips and laid back down to doze off for a bit.

This sentimentality from him doesn't alarm me like it normally would because I know he's fucking other girls and that he doesn't want anything from me, except those hours we have together. And he knows I don't want anything from him, except those hours together. Maybe that's why it works, and we can be so affectionate together and compassionate to each other, because we know that neither of us owns the other.

Also, this past weekend, went on a date with an older male dominant and his young female submissive. That was an interesting dynamic. Seems like it'd be something where she and I were both submissive to him, but I was dominant over her. Although, I can tell that I'm definitely more sadistic than he is, and she might not realize what she'd be getting herself into. If I were to join a BDSM couple (man and woman), thinking I'd enjoy it more if the female and I were equals and dominant over the man. But at the same time, I'd love to be used like a whore by two men. Weird, huh?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home