Monday, April 10, 2006

A Glorious Tool

The Vet was bottom and I was top, so the first thing I had him do was strip naked and stand before me so I could inspect and explore his body. I do this for two reasons: because I LOVE the male body and love touching, licking, biting, pinching, and stroking every bit of a man, and to know my partner's body (e.g. color and temperature of hands, feet, limbs, etc) so I can notice any potentially negative changes during strenuous bondage or beatings. The first thing I notice about The Vet is that he has the fattest, most beautiful cock I've ever seen - and it was only half hard. A truly glorious tool. Let me tell you, it was a serious exercise of self-control to explore the rest of his body for over ten minutes before sitting down in front of his crotch.

It was the most fun I've had with a cock in my mouth. He smelled good and tasted good, and his skin was so soft. He filled my mouth so nicely and stretched my lips wide. I spent a lot of time just licking him and rubbing my lips, nose and chin over him. Sucking on him so hard that it pulled his whole body forward. He likes teeth and being bitten during oral, so I got to teasingly scrape my teeth along him and bite down on his shaft, feeling how spongey he was inside. I probably had him in my mouth for over half an hour. He was actually very sweet. Sitting on the futon with my head in his lap, he leaned forward and put his arms around me, his face in my hair, smelling me and moaning.

Later on he returned the favor with his mouth on my cunt. He's the first man to take seriously my warning that my clit is very sensitive and to be careful with it; he started off gently, carefully, and built up the pressure. Then I sat on his face, facing his cock, while he gave me the best rimming ever. I couldn't help but grind down on his mouth. So good I almost came. Still on top, I slide my puss down on him. God, it hurt, stretching me, and it took a couple seconds to adjust. He said, "it's so hot, it's like a furnace."

Afterwards, we laid around for a while and talked religion. Nothing like post-coital intellectual discourse.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Nothing like post-coital intellectual discourse."

So true.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Nothing like post-coital intellectual discourse."

So true.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are awsome, keep writing

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really know how to write, you must be a freelance or full time writer

7:22 PM  
Blogger The Author said...

Thanks for the compliment and encouragement

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home