Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Masochistic Marine

GeekSlut says all marines are bottoms, and this marine was the biggest masochist and submissive I've ever met. If it was painful and degrading, he was into it; the more painful and more degrading, the better for him. He desired some things I wouldn't do to him as a top, but I admired it about him because he could go farther than I'd be able to (as a bottom).

He got down on his knees and asked if he could submit to me. In response, I slapped him hard across the face. One of the loveliest things I've ever seen is how he crumpled at that, his head bowing down and his shoulders slumping, his whole demeanor immediately changing. I pulled his head against my chest and stroked his hair reassuringly, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, sighing. First things first, he needed to be punished for a behavioral infraction, something I'd asked him not to do and he ignored the request; I warned him about the punishment on the phone, before he'd come over. Honestly, I'd found a reason to punish him: being such a deep masochist, I knew he enjoy starting off with a punishment and that it'd help him get into a submissive headspace. Bent over my bed, a dildo shoved down his throat and his face pressed into the mattress, he took thirty-five hard whacks from my carriage whip, leaving long, bright red welts across his ass, thighs, and back (his spine and kidneys carefully avoided). When it was over, I told him that he was forgiven and everything was okay now, and he fell to the floor, hugging my ankles, kissing my feet and thanking me.

He had a thing for PVC, so I dressed him up in an outfit he'd brought and his knee-high, five inch heeled boots. With a ball gag in his mouth and his arms tied behind his back, he stood in the living room while I cooked dinner. For a man (or really anyone) not used to wearing heels, standing in them for any amount of time can become painful. After half an hour, I turned around to see him shifting from one foot to the other, trying to ease the ache. Bad idea. I walked over to him and asked what the point was of making him stand in the heels, and he said (around the gag) that it was the pain. I asked him if he didn't think it was disobedient to try and ease the pain by shifting and lifting his feet, and he agreed. I reminded him to always tell me about his discomfort, both so I can enjoy it and to decide if he needs permission to ease it. As punishment he had to stand, without moving his feet, for another half hour. After an hour in the heels, I let him take them off and he said "I don't know how women can wear heels all day." Without pointing out that women don't usually wear five inch heels all day, I said, "because we're not sissy bitches like you."

The rest of the evening is a bit of a blur (that's what I get for writing this up months later). We ate dinner and snuggled on the futon, watching TV. Just like a lot of bottoms, he wanted to be coddled and clutched at me, whimpering and thrusting his hips. I told him to stop humping my leg like a fucking bitch in heat. Later on, I put a CBT ball stretcher on him and covered him with clamps. Sucked on his cock until he got all worked up, then backed off and let him calm down, working him up again, backing off, over and over. He wore the ball stretcher for more than half an hour and when I finally took it off, and the blood rushed out, his knees buckled and he bent over in pain.

I do remember fucking him in the ass with a strap-on. Mine is a harness with a pouch at the front; different sized flared-end dildos can be placed in an O-ring, and there's a pocket on the inside for a bullet vibe to get me off (plus, the vibe makes the dildo jiggle too). Being such a total bottom, of course he wanted to take it on his back, with his legs high up in the air, so he could watch. He took a small dildo (only four and a half inches) but complained about it. I teased him, saying "if I can take a pounding in my ass from a thick eight inch cock, you can take this little thing without whining like a bitch." I put my hands on his ankles and pushed his legs back further, going harder and harder. I will always remember the look on his face, amazement and adoration, and how fucking loud he moaned (my neighbors had to have heard).

I let him sleep in my bed that night and he snored like a beast.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Your frankness is great! Love the way you write! Wish you would write more!!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home