Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sexual Savior

The Executive is in his mid-30s, tall, trim, stunning blue eyes. I can usually find something sexy about everyone (my lovers have been every type you can imagine) but I'm not overtly attracted to him. Probably because I know there will be no sex. I can suck his cock and lick his asshole, fuck him with a strap-on, but nothing else. He needs to be used like a whore. It's been five years since he's played and it's becoming a fixation for him.

I don't particularly care about him, but I owe him. He's the one who discovered and then nurtured the sadistic Domme hiding inside me. He is a switch, and when we met he was the top and I was the bottom. Somehow he saw in me the potential to switch and helped me become his "Mistress." (He's the only one I allow to use that moniker - because he wants to and I owe him - the others I tell to just use my first name). I teased him that it's not often a submissive can create and mould their Dominant.

I've mentioned twice that I "owe" him. Here's why. I used that dominance to regain my sexuality. During my marriage, sex had become emotionally dangerous. Now, to be on top, to have control and be worshipped, enabled me to fuck without fear. If not for that, who knows if I'd have recovered so fast and returned to my normal self: frank, forthright, and a total goddamn slut.

The Executive has a serious fetish for heels. Women wearing them, wearing them himself, looking at them, touching them, licking them, having the pointy heel shoved up his ass. He's just happy to live in a world where heels exist. It's absolutely amazing. So, of course, I dressed him up in stockings and heels. It's not my thing, but I have to admit he has lovely legs and he walks well in five inch pumps. He wore those heels and a huge butt plug for six straight hours.

I kept him tied up, in one way or another, the whole time. He loves it and I'm only too happy to practice my rope bondage skills. All bound up on the floor, I tie up his cock and balls with rope, put clamps on his nipples and along the length of his dick, gag him, and take a nap. Later on, I'm mocking him and pouring hot wax on his stomach, thighs, and balls when he says "OUCH!" No respect, no begging, no fear, no "please don't," but "OUCH" all uppity-like. So I yank the plug out of his ass, push two ice cubes up there, seal his asshole shut with the wax, and leave him like that. Fucker.

After cleaning him up, I have him stand, bend over, and hold his ass cheeks apart. He has the sweetest, loveliest, pinkest asshole I've ever seen, and I attack it with my mouth and tongue. He's never had that done to him before, and he can't believe it. His knees buckle and he starts groaning from deep in his chest, grinding his ass back into my face. An incredible turn on! I jerk him off while licking his ass, and he goes out of his mind. He wants to get fucked in the ass (like most men do, whether they admit it or not) so I put my biggest dildo on the strap-on and sit down, letting him bounce on it. He takes it all, riding it like crazy, and I'm impressed. Thank god his back was to me so he couldn't see me wide-eyed with amazement. Still, I grab his neck and tell him that he's a disgusting whore, which of course spurns him on. That's what he wants: to be whore. That's what everyone wants.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home