Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I am a Porche

The Pimp Daddy is in his 40s and in the last twenty years has had the craziest kinky experiences. Things I can only dream of doing. That's why he's The Pimp Daddy, my sex god. He laughs when I say I worship him, but I really do.

The first time we meet, he takes me out to dinner and we end up in his car making out. The chemistry is intense: he's so very Dominant and makes me feel terrifyingly submissive. Most times submitting, I'm still concerned with getting myself off, but with him my focus is solely his enjoyment. Kissing, he grabs my hair in a tight fist and yanks my head back; I groan and melt and when he says "Oh, yes" I know I'd do anything he wants. He gets me off with his hand: his fingers hooked painfully inside me, his palm cupping my cunt like he owns it. Afterwards, he puts my head on his chest and kisses my forehead, almost paternal. He's the perfect blend of torture and tenderness, inflicting pain and showing appreciation. He's paranoid and won't let me get him off there in the parking lot, and I go home feeling guilty.

The next time we get together, he comes over my house. His schedule is so busy and he only has a few hours. He's had a very stressful week and seriously needs some relief. He uses a flogger on me and a wartenberg wheel, but I spend most of the time with him in my mouth. He deserves it. He's lying on his back and I'm curled up at his right hip, the left side of my face resting on his stomach, my right hand cupping him and holding him to my mouth. I'd bragged about my oral skills and after a while he says, "You weren't kidding."

I tell him how The Husband didn't take full advantage of me, a woman willing to try almost any kink and down for sex whenever, and he says "That's like owning a Porche and never driving it over 55 miles an hour." I laugh my ass off, being compared to a sports car, and later when I tell my best friend she says, "Yeah that's a compliment. Do you know how much a Porche costs?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home