Sunday, March 26, 2006

Trouble Brewing

This weekend, The Hippie said, "I think I'm falling in love with you."

The Hippie has the annoying habit of calling me when he's had too much to drink, and when he's had too much to drink he gets cryptic. To the point where I sometimes have no idea what he's saying. After one too many drunk, cryptic phone calls in a row, I stopped seeing him for awhile. A couple weeks ago, stressed out and horny and in need of some comfort, I went to see him again.

The drunken calls have stopped, and we've been getting along really well. Plus, the sex just keeps getting better. He woke me up in the middle of the night yesterday by licking my pussy, got me off twice (and I never come from oral), thanked me, and I went back to sleep. (Can't beat that).

Later on he says, "I think I'm falling in love with you." I said, "Then maybe I shouldn't see you anymore." I have a soft spot for him but could never love him. Months ago he said something so fucked, so unnecessary, so unforgivable. He'd had too much to drink (again) and said it out of stupidity. Not malice but sheer fucking stupidity. He admitted to thinking it over before saying it and so I could never love him. If he thought about it beforehand it means he's so ignorant (about me, at least) that he'd be recklessly insensitive. I've done that before and heard plenty of "that shouldn't have hurt your feelings" and "a normal person wouldn't have been offended by that." Never again. (so it was probably a bad idea to fuck him twice after he professed love, huh?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home