Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Delicate Egos

Men can be overly sensitive when it comes to sex and anything remotely involving their performance. When it comes to their cocks, they are usually either too confident or too fragile. A new lover says "I like it like this," and I do it like that. Yay, a new technique has been added to my repertoire! He's not criticizing my skills as a lover, just sharing what he knows about his body and knows what will get him off.

I tell this guy "please harder" and he wilts. He says I can't make demands of a man like that (uhh... yeah, I can). He's okay taking suggestions when his face is in my pussy, but not when his cock is in play? Fucking annoying. Other men thank me for being so expressive and saying what I want, rather than lying there silently and leaving them guessing. This one loses it at the slightest implication he might not be the world's most perfect fuck. I told him, "Perhaps you'd prefer I just lie there and wait for you to finish so I can roll over and go to sleep?"

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,

i have just found your blog, and read your archives. while i saw that no one has commented yet. so i thought i would go and be the first.

sometimes my comments wont be much of anything. like right now, where i cant think of what to say. it is late and i am sleepy. and this is probably not helping me make this comment. but i will say i like it so far and i hope to continue reading more posts from you.

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. I get email but not comments, which is surprising... I thought it'd be the other way around. Either way, feedback is always appreciated.

Hope I continue to amuse.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a fairly confident pansexual switch but even I've been hit by performance anxiety.

Being let know whether or not my part of sexual play is working for a partner lessens the anxiety. When you know the other person will tell you then you don't have to worry if there are secret dissatisfactions.

9:06 AM  
Blogger The Author said...

EX-ACT-LY. That's why I say, "Oh, daddy, fuck me harder!"... because that's a nice way of saying just a little harder will really get me off. It's not like I just laid there making snarky comments.

Good sex happens when everyone involved vocalizes what they want, how they want it, and when they want it. If he expects a woman to just take it how he wants to give it, then she's really nothing more than a hole.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home