Saturday, April 01, 2006

Frustrated

The Hippie finally came through as a top. He had me tied up and sobbing last night, and there are still welts on my ass, red marks across my throat, and bruises in the shape of bite-marks on my tits. Some deep-dicking would've ended it perfectly, but that didn't happen. Just my luck: in order to get what I've been missing, I have to miss what I've been getting. What's up with that?

I'm getting a little scared of myself because I'm never completely sated, and I'm not sure exactly what it is that I need. I know that more and more often I'm wanting something soft and sweet and tender and that I have no interest in that from a man, so I want a girlfriend and some serious queening time. Also, I want a really aggressive man. No top or bottom, no roles, just me and him beating the shit out of each other until we're sweaty, drooling, and panting like dogs, then he pins me down, shoves his fist in my mouth, and fucks me bow-legged. Okay people, make it happen. Chop chop.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home