Friday, January 25, 2008

How to score in a fetish club

Funny story...

Two weeks ago, I was at a fetish club night with my carriage whip (pics are in my main photo thing, in the top hat). The line was too long in the ladies room, so I go in the men's room - what I always do when it's too crowded. I'm pissing in the stall and my (male) BFF knocks to come in, so I let him; when I'm finished, I whip him on the ass a couple times before leaving so he can pee.

I walk out of the stall and there's a line of guys, looking at me. I say, "I just had to whip his ass a little while he was pissing."

Ten minutes later, I'm at the bar, and this kid comes up to me. 6'7" and young and cute. Starts talking to me. I put my hand on my ass - I always put my hands on someone's ass when I'm talk to them in the clubs, but when drunk forget that strangers don't know that and probably think I'm coming on to them. He leans over and kisses me. Kisses GOOD. Follows me around all night, like a puppy. Dances with me. Asks to come home with me. So I take him home. He spanked me really good, and tried choking at my request but wasn't too into it.

The next morning, he says that he was standing in line when I walked out of that men's room stall, and as soon as he was done in the john he came looking for me right away. And that's why he wanted me.

Didn't have the heart to tell him I wasn't actually whipping my friend while he was pissing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home