Monday, January 07, 2008

My new daddy

This new guy I'm seeing is out of this world nasty, dirty, disgusting; and it's the best thing ever. Our paired sexual chemistry is like none other. We're very intuitive about each other's sexual needs: I knew to call him "daddy" and he knew to choke me in response.

He'd apparently been lusting after me for weeks before working up the nerve to make contact, and his eagerness and excitement are such an ego boost. Every time he's come over, we end up spending 24 hours in bed; we just can't leave.

The last time he was over he kept me in my room, drinking and drinking and drinking until I was begging to piss. He started talking dirty and turned me on so much that I had to ride him, full bladder or not. I was feeling so sensitive, and squeezing around him so hard, trying not to piss all over him and the bed, it was the single best orgasm I've had in months. To the point where now I'm now considering only fucking when I have to pee.

After I stopped shaking, he took me to the bathroom, stripped us naked, and sat on the tiled ledge in my shower stall; he made me stand over him and commanded me to piss - all over his chest and lap, fingering me during and saying sweet, dirty things. I just kept pissing and pissing, for the longest damn time. When I was finally done, fell on my knees and put my head in his lap to lick him clean and suck him off, getting my face and hair all wet. He turned on the shower, stood up, and put me kneeling under the spray, where he face fucked me harshly with the water going in my mouth and nostrils.

I've done water sports before, but this was the first time it was truly hot to me.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home