Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lunch Hour

My doorbell rang, and I open the door. Daddy T bursts in with a bandana around his face, slams the door, grabs a fistful of hair, and literally drags me to my bedroom. Proceeds to beat and rape me for the next hour, to the point where I was shaking and sobbing and apologizing and begging forgiveness. Partly because he was saying the cruelest things to me ever. Being so mean he was breaking my heart!

Pushing me around, hard hard hard slapping across the face, pinning me on the bed, pounding my ass with a dildo, skull fucking me; spitting all over my face, making me spit on his cock, using his cock to smear the drool and spit all over my face. Pushing me down on my belly, putting his full weight on top of me, fucking me hard in the cunt while choking me, spitting in my face, saying the most horrible things.

Grabbing my hair, shoving his sweaty ass crack in my face and forcing me to lick his asshole, while telling me what a disgusting worthless whore I am, and I'm crying and crying and crying.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home