Saturday, February 02, 2008

Busy Week

I've been fisted and fucked so rough in the last four days that my cunt is raw and seriously torn up. Hurts to sit. So swollen.

Mr. Bricks is very long and he often hurts me after a long session. I've bled the next day and swear that once or twice he's popped my cervix. On Wednesday, we did 69 with him on top (my favorite way) so he could fuck my mouth; I stretched my head back and was able to open my throat enough to take all of him. He started crying out with joy. It was the best!

Mr. Squirts is my BF in the open marriage, and he almost always makes me squirt... saw him on Thursday. Him and the wife and the kid are staying with his parents right now; his parents and his daughter were asleep upstairs and we fucked for hours in the den. It was like being a kid again, sneaking around! I fell asleep and he woke me up fisting me, saying "shh... just relax... just relax..." Also, I'd helped them run errands that day, so he gave me a full body massage... mmm...

Daddy T tore my pussy apart with more fisting and rough sex on Friday. Clothespins on my nipples, tits, and outer labia. There was also lots of fun Daddy/daughter role play and dirty talk. We finished in the shower with him sitting on the tiled seat and me standing over him, pissing all over his face and torso and lap. Then lots of rough oral with his fingers in my hair bobbing my head up and down. I went to a party and he went to play poker, and I came home at 3:30AM to him sitting on my porch waiting for me. We went inside and passed out, and I woke up an hour or so later to him licking my asshole fervently with my dirty panties wrapped around his dick, jacking himself off. I woke him up this morning riding him, even though it hurt so bad; then got myself off with my vibe while he choked me and talked nasty.

That's not even the half of it.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, so sexy and desirable. I love your stories, your sex and wish I could hear about every time your gorgeous pussy gets fucked.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home