Sunday, February 24, 2008

Changes

Daddy T and I broke it off. It was and unhappy ending and I was actually pretty heart broken about it. He sincerely wants to stay friends, but that's always so awkward for me; especially considering how much I still want to be able to fuck him. But moving forward: trying to take care of myself, and focus on some other things in life right now that need to be resolved.

Mr. Squirts is in the hospital, so I've really only been hooking up with Mr. Bricks. But had a club date with a cute girl on Saturday, and going out again on Wednesday.

Went to an all night party at a friend's house last night, and ended up in one of the spare bedrooms with a male friend of mine. He's cute and funny, and we had great conversation all night long. Lying in bed, making out, he's treating me right - pinning me down, choking me, playing with my tits just right, fingering me until I got off. And then he puts my hand down his pants... and he's small. With the largest balls I've ever experienced. It was like two fists side by side. Craziness.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have the best blog in the universe!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home